If you ever find yourself in Austin and are craving some delicious fried chicken, then you must try Bill Miller Bar-B-Q. Their fried chicken is absolutely mouth-watering, and it’s hard to resist going back for seconds (or thirds)!
Firstly, let me just say that the atmosphere at Bill Miller Bar-B-Q is fantastic. It’s laid back, casual, and the staff are always friendly and welcoming. As soon as you walk through the door, you are hit with the delicious aroma of their delicious food, which only makes you want to order everything on the menu!
One dish in particular that stands out is their fried chicken. The chicken is always crispy on the outside and juicy on the inside, making it the perfect comfort food. If you’re a fan of spicy food, then you should definitely try their spicy fried chicken. The heat is just right, and it adds an extra kick to the already delicious chicken.
Let’s talk about the sides. Bill Miller Bar-B-Q has a great selection of sides to choose from, including creamy mac and cheese, fluffy mashed potatoes, and buttery cornbread. And, of course, you can’t forget about their famous sweet tea. It’s perfectly sweetened, and it’s the perfect drink to wash down all of that delicious food.
Now, let’s get to the recipe. If you want to try and recreate the magic of Bill Miller Bar-B-Q’s fried chicken at home, here’s what you’ll need:
– 1 whole chicken, cut into pieces
– 2 cups of all-purpose flour
– 2 teaspoons of garlic powder
– 2 teaspoons of onion powder
– 2 teaspoons of paprika
– 1 teaspoon of salt
– 1 teaspoon of black pepper
– 1 cup of buttermilk
– Vegetable oil, for frying
1. In a large bowl, mix together the flour, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, salt, and black pepper.
2. Dip each piece of chicken into the buttermilk and then coat with the flour mixture, making sure to shake off any excess flour.
3. Heat up enough vegetable oil in a frying pan to cover the chicken pieces. You want the oil to be around 350-375°F.
4. Once the oil is hot, carefully add in the chicken pieces, being careful not to overcrowd the pan.
5. Fry the chicken for around 10-15 minutes per side, or until it’s golden brown and cooked through.
6. Once the chicken is cooked, transfer it to a paper towel-lined plate to drain off any excess oil.
7. Serve the chicken hot with your favorite sides and enjoy!
Overall, Bill Miller Bar-B-Q’s fried chicken is a must-try if you find yourself in Austin. And if you can’t make it to the restaurant, then give this recipe a try at home. It’s sure to satisfy any fried chicken cravings you may have!
If you are looking for Bill Miller Fried Chicken Recipe: 10 Best Health Benefits – Momy Recipe you’ve visit to the right web. We have 5 Pics about Bill Miller Fried Chicken Recipe: 10 Best Health Benefits – Momy Recipe like Bill Miller Fried Chicken Recipe: 10 Best Health Benefits – Momy Recipe, Fried chicken in Austin? Try Bill Miller Bar-B-Q and also 52 Weeks of BBQ: Bill Miller Bar-B-Q – ExpressNews.com. Read more:
Bill Miller Fried Chicken Recipe: 10 Best Health Benefits – Momy Recipe
Where To Find The Best Fried Chicken In Austin | Austin Food Magazine
52 Weeks Of BBQ: Bill Miller Bar-B-Q – ExpressNews.com
Fried Chicken In Austin? Try Bill Miller Bar-B-Q
Bill Miller Bar-B-Q – The Magic Is In Our Fried Chicken Recipe. | Facebook
Bill miller bar-b-q. Bill miller fried chicken recipe: 10 best health benefits. 52 weeks of bbq: bill miller bar-b-q