Let me tell you, folks, I was scrolling through the internet the other day and stumbled upon some tasty-looking recipes. And you know what they say, pictures are worth a thousand words! So, I couldn’t resist but share them with you all.
First up, we have these Cranberry Glazed Carrots. Just look at the vibrant color on these babies, it’s like a work of art. And the taste? Delightful. The sweetness from the cranberries perfectly complements the natural sweetness of the carrots. Trust me, folks, this dish will have your taste buds dancing.
But wait, there’s more! Check out this Rum Mixed Drinks with Triple Sec and Vodka. Now, I know what you’re thinking, “Drinks? On a food blog?” But trust me, folks, these drinks deserve to be on display. Just look at that vibrant color, it’s like a tropical paradise in a glass. And the taste? Refreshing and delicious. Perfect for a summer barbecue or a relaxing evening on the porch.
But enough about how they look, let’s get down to business and make these dishes ourselves.
For the Cranberry Glazed Carrots, you will need:
– 1 pound carrots, peeled and sliced into 1/4 inch rounds
– 1/2 cup cranberry sauce
– 2 tablespoons butter
– 2 tablespoons brown sugar
– 1/4 teaspoon salt
– 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1. In a large saucepan, bring 2 cups of water to a boil. Add the sliced carrots and cook for 5-7 minutes, or until tender.
2. While the carrots are cooking, in a small saucepan, combine the cranberry sauce, butter, brown sugar, salt, and black pepper over medium heat. Cook until the mixture is smooth and heated through.
3. Drain the cooked carrots and add them to the cranberry sauce mixture. Toss until the carrots are coated with the glaze.
4. Serve warm and enjoy!
Now, for the Rum Mixed Drinks with Triple Sec and Vodka, you will need:
– 1 cup pineapple juice
– 1/2 cup orange juice
– 1/4 cup rum
– 1/4 cup triple sec
– 1/4 cup vodka
– 1 tablespoon grenadine
– Ice cubes
– Pineapple wedges and/or orange slices for garnish
1. In a cocktail shaker, combine the pineapple juice, orange juice, rum, triple sec, vodka, and grenadine. Shake well.
2. Fill a glass with ice cubes and strain the cocktail over the ice.
3. Garnish with a pineapple wedge and/or orange slice.
4. Sit back, relax, and enjoy your tropical paradise in a glass.
Folks, these dishes are sure to impress. And the best part? They’re easy to make! So, what are you waiting for? Get in that kitchen and whip up these delish dishes. Trust me, your taste buds will thank you.
If you are looking for Cranberry Glazed Carrots #CranberryWeek you’ve came to the right web. We have 5 Pictures about Cranberry Glazed Carrots #CranberryWeek like Orange Cranberry Sauce | Karen's Kitchen Stories, 10 of the Best Triple Sec Drinks with Recipes and also Orange Cranberry Sauce | Karen's Kitchen Stories. Here it is:
Cranberry Glazed Carrots #CranberryWeek
cranberry carrots palatablepastime cranberryweek
Irish Mimosa | Jameson Drinks, Orange Recipes, Irish Whiskey
jameson mimosa arizagenclik
Cranberry Cinnamon Whiskey Sour – Baker By Nature
cranberry sour thanksgiving bakerbynature
10 Of The Best Triple Sec Drinks With Recipes
Orange Cranberry Sauce | Karen's Kitchen Stories
Cranberry glazed carrots #cranberryweek. Cranberry carrots palatablepastime cranberryweek. Orange cranberry sauce