If you’re looking for a seafood dish that’s packed with flavor, then you need to try this spicy ahi poke recipe. It’s inspired by Foodland, one of the best places to get poke in Hawaii. This dish is perfect for a light lunch or dinner, and it’s super easy to make! So go ahead and give it a try.
Spicy Ahi Poke
- 1 lb yellowfin tuna or ahi, sashimi grade
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced scallions
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp gochugaru (Korean red pepper flakes)
- 1/4 cup diced mango
- 1/4 cup diced avocado
- 2 tbsp chopped cilantro
- 2 tsp toasted sesame seeds
- Cut the ahi into small cubes and place in a bowl.
- Add the scallions, sesame oil, soy sauce, and gochugaru to the bowl and mix well.
- Stir in the mango, avocado, cilantro, and toasted sesame seeds.
- Cover the bowl and let the poke marinate in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite toppings, such as edamame, cucumber, or seaweed salad.
If you’re feeling really adventurous, you can make your own poke bowl with rice, vegetables, and toppings. Just start with a base of sushi rice, add some greens such as kale, cucumber, or seaweed salad, and top with the spicy ahi poke. You can also add other proteins, like shrimp, tofu, or chicken, if you want to mix it up. The possibilities are endless!
More Poke Recipes to Try
If this recipe has got you hooked on poke, then here are a few more recipes to try:
- Spicy Tuna Poke – This recipe from Skinnytaste is packed with tons of flavor and is also low in calories.
- DIY Chipotle Burrito Bowl – If you’re feeling more in the mood for a burrito bowl, then try this recipe from Foodie Crush.
- Hawaiian Poke Tuna Salad – This recipe from Food.com is perfect for a summer day when you want a light and refreshing lunch.
Overall, poke is a great dish to have in your repertoire. It’s healthy, delicious, and full of protein, which makes it perfect for athletes or anyone who is trying to eat more healthily. So go ahead and give it a try!
If you are looking for I Tried All The Best Poke Places In NYC, And Here's What I Found | Food you’ve visit to the right page. We have 5 Images about I Tried All The Best Poke Places In NYC, And Here's What I Found | Food like Foodland Spicy Ahi Poke Recipe, spicy ahi poke, inspired by foodland – Two Red Bowls | Recipe | Ahi and also Spicy Ahi Poke Recipe — Foodland Inspired | by molly n. | Medium. Here you go:
I Tried All The Best Poke Places In NYC, And Here's What I Found | Food
poke hawaiian spicy ahi style buzzfeed recipe lifetime foods try should bowls hawaii food bowl choose board
Foodland Spicy Ahi Poke Recipe
poke ahi foodland grindz pier
Spicy Ahi Poke, Inspired By Foodland – Two Red Bowls | Recipe | Ahi
poke ahi spicy foodland shoyu hawaiian tuna recipe inspired sauce recipes green food onion oil soy red tworedbowls bowl dsc
Spicy Ahi Poke Recipe — Foodland Inspired | By Molly N. | Medium
Seared Spicy Ahi Poke | Foodland
poke ahi foodland spicy seared recipe recipes hawaii food hawaiian favorite spice local things healthy hot
Poke ahi foodland grindz pier. I tried all the best poke places in nyc, and here's what i found. Spicy ahi poke, inspired by foodland